Monday, May 18, 2009

Stop it !!!

I'm so frustrated!! Can't do every thing in well...
Am I do the wrong decision??
Who can tell me what am I doing now is it right or not??
Stop blaming me any more..
I'm a human.. I'm not a superwoman...
I'm not wish to quarrel with you.. can you just directly tell me what's wrong with me before the thing happen...
Don't always told me after the thing had been happened..
Since you know what is the problem why don't you let me know earlier??
I will feel stress with that too..

You!! You!! You!!
yisshhhhh.... I'm so tired with that..
I wish to stop it also.. But can't.. If I stop it I wont have extra money for myself..
I need money... I'm not like you..

I'm going to crazy in soon..
Don't be surprise when you hear about it..
Stress... pressure...




No comments:

Post a Comment