Monday, May 18, 2009

Thanks!!

Thanks to my bb..
Woke up early in the morning just to prepare burger for me...
But bb.. I'm not a big eater.. 2 slices of toast, one Ramli Burger meat, one egg are enough for me..
I think you hope I can put on weight.. yeah, I'm trying my best too..
That's why you prepared 2 pieces of Ramli Burger meat for me... XD...
I think if the turpperware still can fix in the toast you will be add in one more slice for me..

I'm awful with the food cater which nearby to my company..
Every week keep repeating the same menu...
OMG.. try to imagine I had been ate the same food for more than 4 years..
yiakkkk... that's why I need to find something different as my lunch..
To whom want to slim down.. you may work in this industry... surely you can slim down.. :P

THANKS BB...

7 comments:

  1. wa..very good wor !
    from here, i can see u had improved your english ler !
    hhehehe

    keep it up !! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo yalo...
    now oni i notice ur english so gd le...
    diam diam there...

    u purposely open a blog 2 sai meng isit???
    tell ppl u r very slim then gt ppl make u breakfast..
    reali zao da jia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. English had been improving is great.
    nowadays english its too important.
    whi;e we can handle our english in well
    we easily to communicate to everyone..
    meanwhile
    u must cherish what u having in ur life now.
    appreciate everyone that treat u as great in ur life.especially family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mak & Yshin,

    OMG.. Both of u don't keep praising me anymore..
    I will paise de..

    Yshin... I'm really trying my hard to put on weight..
    not sai ming la..
    every body keep complaining I'm too slim already...
    U know what is bamboo?
    Yeah.. I'm the bamboo which can walk... XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne,

    Wish u have a happy day..
    Cheers it up..

    ReplyDelete