Thursday, August 20, 2009

200809

Recently really lazy to update my blog
after change new environment I do not have time to blog during office hour
Every day keep searching for resume
Resume = Nightmare

As what I had posted in my facebook
" I'm trying my best to adapt myself in the new environment!! "
Temporary I will not give up
At least I had try my best before I quit... ^^

Today is 1st of July in lunar calendar which is ghost month for Chinese
Here some info to share:

1) do not hang your clothes at outdoor during night time
Reason: The 'thing' will stick on your clothes ^^

2) Bring in all the clothes before 5pm
(yeah.. should be propose to boss) ^^

3) close the umbrella before you bring it into your house
Reason: The 'thing' will stick on the umbrella and follow you go into your house :S

4) Do not shout / whistle

5) Do not wear black colour shirt

Believe or not??

p/s: It is not necessary to follow but it is good to know ... ^^


1 comment: